I trained and worked as a family lawyer and mediator at Farrer & Co, one of the top London law firms, for over a decade. In that time I was involved in many complicated divorce and finance cases and difficult disputes over children.
Having realised that I wanted to help clients with both their emotional as well as legal needs, I then trained for several years to become a counsellor, bringing these skills into my legal practice.
I set up my therapy practice in 2018 so that I could use all of my experience to help people look after themselves and also deal with difficult relationships and conflict.
As well as therapy, I train lawyers on the psychology of human relations, emotional intelligence and how their emotions and those of their clients intersect and interact. I believe that by supporting lawyers I help them to provide a holistic service to their clients not to mention looking after their own mental health needs in a tough profession.
I live in Ealing and spend my spare time mediating disputes between my children, practising yoga and pilates and taking my pet pug for walks.
- Advanced Diploma Humanistic Integrative Counselling (CPPD – BACP Accredited) – Distinction
- Certificate Counselling Skills (ABC Accredited) – Distinction
- Foundation Mediation training (Resolution)
- BPP Legal Practice Course – Commendation
- MSc Criminology & Criminal Justice (Oxon) – 1:1
- BA Hons Law (Oxon) – 2:1
- The Law Society
- British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP)