Going through any legal process is stressful and even more so when you’re already dealing with the emotional fall-out of a relationship breakdown.
Often, people find that they need extra support at such a difficult time. This is why I developed my divorce support programme, which is tailored to give therapeutic and practical support to those going through the legal processes associated with relationship breakdown.
My legal experience means that I know the process inside-out and can help you navigate it and manage the difficult feelings that arise along the way.
Firstly, I will meet with you to develop a plan for how I can best support you. This can include:
- Support on separation and on dealing with change and uncertainty;
- Helping you with confusion about the legal process and jargon;
- Enabling you to deal with financial disclosure with confidence;
- Working with you to develop self-care techniques during court processes/negotiations with your ex;
- Extra support at short notice and telephone and FaceTime appointments for maximum flexibility.
More information about my divorce support programme is available here – What is divorce support?